Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PUMP IT UP - Your confidence that is!
PUMP IT UP!! - Your confidence that is!
Everyone has different confidence levels and different things that they are confident about. For example, some may be confident when it comes to a certain subject in school that they are awesome at, others at their job that they know so well, some people are confident when it comes to playing sports and the list goes on. Nobody is totally 100 percent confident with everything in their life and that’s normal. The reason for this blog is to help with gaining self-confidence as a woman.
Do you ever feel like you are not pretty enough or your body is not perfect enough? If you answered yes, then I want you to please read this carefully.
1) You are unique. There is nobody in this whole wide world that looks, thinks or can ever be you. Know that and enjoy that. Be yourself. Find those amazing qualities that you have and let people see them. Stop hiding behind whatever it is that you are hiding behind. BE YOU! You will be much happier and you deserve to be.
2) I want you to go in a quiet room alone and look in the mirror. Repeat to yourself out loud “I am beautiful.” Repeat it until you BELIEVE it. You are beautiful inside and out and you have every right to know it and be sure of it. FEEL IT!
3) Try a dance class. I would say pole dance because it is more daring and no matter how confident you are it will still improindia-bicepsve your self-esteem. Feeling comfortable and happy with yourself will improve your relationship with your spouse and your life altogether.
4) Wear makeup. If you never wear it then start wearing it more often. It will make you feel pretty! If you do wear makeup then try a new lip gloss and blush or something that changes your look and makes you want to go out so people can see you.
5) Get Dolled up! Take your hair out of that bun, style it, put on a dress and some hot heels. Doll it up baby! You are a woman. This is what is so awesome about us. We are not too old to play dress up. Feel great, feel sexy.
What makes you feel sexy? If you ask me, it would be teaching pole dance fitness classes. When I teach my classes I tell the women to forget anyone is in the room and just let it out!! Let your inner lioness or sex kitten out! “This is your time,” I tell them. I absolutely love teaching dance because of the incredible boost of self-confidence that I see in my students after a few classes.
For example, I had a woman in my class that was 60 years old. I remember her first class, she felt intimidated by the younger girls wearing little outfits, climbing and doing crazy tricks on the pole. I noticed and so I pulled her aside; I told her do not worry about anybody else in this class but you. The fact that you are here and wanting to try this is huge and believe it or not very inspiring. She smiled and had a different attitude the rest of the class. Approximately two months later, the same woman was climbing the pole and doing the same tricks that the girls she was once intimidated by had been doing. The confidence she gained was noticeable as soon as she walked into a room. It was the younger girls that were looking at her now. The reason for her success is because she truly believed she was just as good as those girls regardless of age or body type. She finally became comfortable with herself. I was a proud Momma!
I hope some of these tips will help you to start the road to gaining a little more self-confidence. You really do deserve it. You are intelligent, beautiful and fun! The world should know it - so show it baby!
Love,
India Paulino, IFBB Pro
india-headshot

No comments:

Post a Comment